EDITOR – CONTACT
The www.photonightscapeawards.com web site is edited by Franck Séguin - Director of Association Chasseurs de Nuits
• registered address: 73 Bd Henri Barbusse - 93100 Montreuil - France
• phone n° : +33 6 15 75 29 89
Executive Publisher : F. Séguin
For any enquiry regarding the Site, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Background : 2014 © Miguel Claro/Ciel et Espace Photos
Other pictures : 2014 © Photo Nightscape Awards
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Any use of this Site by any person (“you” or the “user”) is governed by these terms & conditions of use (Terms & Conditions”). The purpose of these Terms & Conditions is to define the conditions of access, navigation and use of the Site.
By accessing and using this Site, you accept without restriction to apply these Terms and Conditions as well as the provisions concerning the protection of personal data (read the Privacy & Cookies Policy section).
The Company may revise or update these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy & Cookies Policy at any time and without notice. It is your responsibility to re-read these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy & Cookies Policy on a regular basis.
1. NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
1.1 Access to the Site
Necessary hardware and software to access Internet and this Site are under sole liability of the users. It is forbidden to modify the software or any element of it or to use a modified version of the software, in order to obtain unauthorized access to the Site.
The Site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As the Company cannot control these web sites and external sources, the Company cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources. Furthermore, the Company cannot be held responsible for any demonstrated or alleged harm or losses resulting from (directly or indirectly) or in relation to the use of, or the fact of having had confidence in, the content, goods or services available on these web sites or external sources.
1.3 User responsible behaviour
Each user warrants:
• to use the Site for user’s personal and lawful use only, excluding therefore any other commercial use without the prior written consent of the Company,
• to provide, when relevant, personal data being true, up-to-date and accurate. When using the Site, users must behave responsibly, lawfully, with courtesy and respectful towards other users, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties. User must notably refrain from:
• uploading, displaying, sending by e-mail or by any other mean any file containing viruses, codes, text files, software or similar items which could disrupt, interrupt, destroy, damage or limit functionalities of any software, hardware or telecommunication material,
• disrupting or interrupting the Site, its servers or networks connected to the Site, or infringing the related requirements, procedures or rules,
• infringing (including any attempt) the Site functioning, notably by exposing the Site to viruses, creating an overload of consultation of the Site or its servers, sending “spams” or overloading the Site messaging system,
• consulting privileged or non public information or accessing a server or account for which the user is not expressly granted access to,
• trying to assess or test the Site vulnerability, breaching security or authentication measures of the Site without the prior written consent of the Company,
• conducting any illegal activity or any other activity likely to infringe rights of the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, providers (including technical providers and contractors), customers and third parties, as well as refrain from encouraging thirds to do so,
• uploading, displaying, posting, sending by e-mail or by any other mean any unsolicited or non authorised commercial or promotional content, junk mails, spasm, chains or any other solicitation,
• uploading, displaying, sending by e-mail or by any other mean any illegal, detrimental, defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, obscene, threatening, violent, against decency, infringing third parties rights, chocking or disparaging content or the like,
• Each user must comply with any and all applicable regulations, laws and rules related to user’s behaviour on the Internet and transmission of technical data. 1.4 User generated content (when applicable) Users are solely liable of any content they may post or upload onto the Site and the consequences of disclosing or broadcasting such content. The Company does not adhere or approve any content, opinion, suggestion or notice generated by users and the Company declines any and all responsibility and liability in respect of any such content. However, the Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to monitor use of the Site and to remove any content which, in its sole discretion, would breach these Terms & Conditions, may be offensive, illegal or otherwise objectionable in any way.
2. PROTECTION OF THE SITE CONTENT
The Site and each of its elements (including all text, images, web pages, sound, video, designs, trademarks, logos and other material on or accessible via the Site) as well as any software required to be used in relation to the former, data bases and newsletters (the “Content”), may contain confidential information and information that is protected by intellectual property rights or other legislations. Unless otherwise expressly stated on the Site, the Company exclusively owns all intellectual property rights related to the Content and the Company does not grant any user with any license or other right other than a right to view the Site.
The reproduction of the Content (in whole or in part) of the Site is authorized for the sole purpose of information for a personal and private use. Any reproduction or use or other exploitation of Content for any other purposes (whatever the manner or the kind) is expressly prohibited.
Users must not copy, modify, create derivative pieces of work, assemble, decompile, assign, sub-licence or transfer in any way any content of the Site or any material (including software) related to the Site.
3. PERSONAL DATA
The Company ensures the protection of personal information disclosed by users of the Site.
The Company invites users to consult the Privacy & Cookies Policy which indicates the provisions implemented to guarantee the treatment of personal data. Collection, treatment, use, transmission, keeping and protection of users’ personal information are governed by the Privacy & Cookies Policy.
The Company endeavours to ensure as far as possible, that the information provided on this Site is correct and up-to-date. However, the Company can not guarantee the correctness, accuracy or exhaustiveness of the information provided on the Site.
The Company allows free access to the Site and declines all responsibility and may not be held liable in any case:
• for any interruption in provision of the Site or services accessible via the Site,
• for the occurrence of bugs, viruses and similar technical issues adversely affecting your ability to access this Site,
• for any inaccuracy, isolated and unforeseen error or omission relating to information or Content available on the Site,
• for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party,
• and more generally, for any direct or indirect or consequential harm, loss or damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, which may occur as a result of any type of access to the Site or any inability to access it or the credit given to any piece of information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
5. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION ATTRIBUTION
These Terms & Conditions (and the Privacy & Cookies Policy) are governed by French law.
Unless imperative legal provision to the contrary, users and the Company hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Paris (France) any claim or matter arising under or in connection with the Content or use of the Site, including in case of guarantee, plurality of defendants or summary proceedings.
PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
The policy below details the data protection and cookies policy of PNA (The company) with regard to personal data provided on the website www.photonightscapeawards.com (the “Site”).
The Company respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of personal information and data provided by you. By providing your personal information and data, you consent to the use, analysis and, where applicable, disclosure of such information under the terms and conditions outlined below.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The Company may collect personal data via the Site from users in relation notably with documents or services request or visit booking.
Any personal data you may be providing the Company with for the use of certain services is governed by the French law n°78-17 “Informatique et Libertés” dated 6 January 1978 (amended).
2. RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE DATA AND TO OBJECT TO DATA PROCESSING
You are entitled to access, correct and delete your personal data, and to object to the processing of such data. You may exercise this right, at any time, by writing to the following address: PNA/Chasseurs de Nuits - 73 Bd Henri Barbusse - 93100 Montreuil – France or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1 Purpose of data collection
The Company collects your personal data via the Site only for the following purposes:
• sending information about the Company and its activities and, with your consent, advertising or business prospecting messages,
• statistics, studies and analysis, marketing, improvement of the Site, products and services of the Company,
• allowing acces to the webreader,
• booking of visits.
3.2 Data recipients
The Company is the recipient of the data. The Company may communicate your personal data to third parties only provided that:
• you have given your prior consent to such communication to a third party, and/or,
• the Company has to share such information with third parties in order to provide the products or service you have requested, and/or,
• the Company is required by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to provide it with such information. For the purposes (i) of technical management of the storage of your personal data and (ii) of managing the treatment activities, your data will be stored on a centralized basis on servers hosted by our provider:
• hosting name: Gandi.net • company name: GANDI SAS
• registered address: 63-65 boulevard Massena – 75013 Paris – France
• phone n°: +33 1 70 37 76 61
3.4 Data security and privacy
The Company makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, the Company does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.
You can disable cookies in your web browser. However, this may disable all cookies used by your browser, including those from other websites, which may cause certain settings or information to be altered or lost. Disabling cookies may change your browsing experience on the Site, or may make navigating around the Site more difficult. You can disable cookies in your web browser as follows:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 and above:
1. Go to “Tools”, then “Internet Options”.
2. Click on the “Privacy” tab.
3. Under « Settings », move the slider to select the level you require.
4. Click « OK »
1. Click the Chrome menu icon, then “Settings”.
2. Near the bottom of the page, click « Show advanced settings »
3. In the « Privacy » section, click « Content settings »
4. Select « Block sites from setting any data », then click « Done »
1. Click the menu icon”, then “Options”.
2. Select the “Privacy” panel.
3. Set « Firefox will » to « Use custom settings for history »
4. Uncheck « Accept cookies from sites », then click « OK »
Safari 6 for Mac OS X:
1. Open Safari, choose Safari>Preferences.
2. Click « Privacy »
3. In the « Block cookies » section, specify your choice.